• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babiesssssssss!

When i had my gerbils they told me they were all female turns out they were 2 female 1 male:shock: I ended up with 30:shock:,I loved watching them grow though,i had to spilt the two mums up as the cages wernt big enough but when i tried to re introduce them they nearly killed each other:(

Yeah unfortunately due to them being so territorial that will happen. Split cageing them for a while is normally the best way to go to try and re-introduce them!
30 babies omg heaven!!
I am enjoying watching them grow too. Its lovely to see

awwwh the little darlings
i used to have baby gerbils and my mummy and daddy were just the best of parents
they'd let me handle them from birth! when they are at 4 weeks they are the cutest!!
unfortunately mummy has passed.
daddys living in the bachelor pad with his two pals now :)

awwwh the little darlings
i used to have baby gerbils and my mummy and daddy were just the best of parents
they'd let me handle them from birth! when they are at 4 weeks they are the cutest!!
unfortunately mummy has passed.
daddys living in the bachelor pad with his two pals now :)

Aww! How lovely. I dont think Star would have a problem with me handling the babies as she doesnt seem to mind but im going to wait another week or so just to be on the safe side as shes had so much upheaval. The dads are soo good with the babies arent they! Its a shame Star has to do these ones herself but at least its only 5 so more manageable :)

Back