• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Audrey's housing - ideas

As the summerhouse is brick it might not get too hot anyway, but you could always replace one of the windows with a mesh screen. Unless, of course, yours is one of those really posh summerhouses with enormous windows:lol:. All in all, the summerhouse idea sound fab.

It's not posh - the roof needs repairing etc :lol:

This is it:
summerhouse.jpg

I did put mesh up at one of the side windows when I had my fosters but I don't think I'd be comfortable doing that now cos it meant the window couldn't be shut and I'm just paranoid about the foxes :?

I haven't had the chance to put Audrey out yet cos my friend is here, but yesterday I was out all day and I left her free range in the house and she was really well behaved! No obvious chewing anyway :lol:

:lol: :lol: It's posh in terms of bunny accommodation!! I had no end of complaints when the boys had to move into smaller accommodation!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Wow - that's like a proper house!!! :shock:
Audrey could be your neighbour and you could pop in for a cup of tea and a chat!:lol: :lol: :lol:
As for foxes, I'm sure she'll be fine as long as she has a nice dark carrier/box to bolt into when she's scared...

Your summer house looks great :D

Just to add, we have a dog crate for Rosie with attached pen and we have mesh pegged over it which works very well. Don't know if you can really see it here -

19c82672.jpg

She can certainly jump out if the mesh isn't there, but has never tried to when it's fixed in position - I think she can sense the pen is covered.

Wow - that's like a proper house!!! :shock:
Audrey could be your neighbour and you could pop in for a cup of tea and a chat!:lol: :lol: :lol:
As for foxes, I'm sure she'll be fine as long as she has a nice dark carrier/box to bolt into when she's scared...

You're bonkers :lol:

If Audrey doesn't want to live there I will :D

Aaaghhh I can't put her out now cos the roof is leaking in several places now :shock: the rain's been so bad, so I'll have to get that repaired and think again :?

Back