• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Ash ( Gorgeous Male Plush Rex Rabbit 8 months old ) Hartlepool, Tyne & Wear.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper

~ Ash ~

is an absolutely beautiful plush rex rabbit , he is 8 month old neutered and fully vaccinated ( due August/Sept ) . He is friendly and will tolerate being handled and he's a houserabbit and loves to sit beside you on the sofa
for a pet . Unfortunately him and his 'brother' have really taken a dislike to each other. His owner has only a small home and doesn't have the space to house them separately, so they came to the very tough decision of trying
to find him a home as he is happy around new people whereas his Brother tends to shy away.

Sadly we are full at the moment and this lady is devastated at having to rehome him and want's him to go to a good home with possibly being bonded with a female.

If anyone is interested please message me on here or on Tuckerbunnies Facebook page ( under my signature ) and I will give you the details of the owner.

Thank you xx

Last edited:
Back