• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ares - who should i bond him with?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
I have a trio of all girls (rose,ava,athena) who are in the next run to him. Would i be better bonding to them as they know each other through the bars?

I've a couple of pairs of males (shadow/stripe & sunny/paws) who I'm not sure if it would be good to introduce a third male.

I have another trio of females (ama, lily,lucy) , ama is very dominant and food aggressive, so I'm not sure if it would be good to put him in with this group.

Then i have my recently bonded pair of dental buns(blaze&patch), who suffer with ongoing eye problems, so i wouldn't want to bond with them.

The only concern i have about bonding Ares in with the trio of girls in the next run is that (rose,ava,athena), is that ava has a deformed leg and i don't wnat him to squish her or cause her any harm. The others are really good with her,but i don't know how he would add to the dynamic or if it would be dangerous for her.

Any suggestions.

Finally i have adonia on her own but she is a snuffle house bun, so that option is out.

Thanks xx

Oh good idea- how do you suggest going about that. Just introduce and see what the initial reaction is- on neutral territory of course :) x

Back