• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are your buns insured?

No - I have 13 so would not be cost effective. My doglet is insured and we have the funds for any other vet bills.

No, 3 can't be insured and the other 3 have 'pre existing conditions' so putting money aside is more cost affective for us.

The 6 cost anything from £200 (inc vaccinations) to something over £1000 yearly (Poppy and Leo generally need a dental once a year now). For us this isn't a problem, so if anything massive did happen (touch wood), we can afford it.

Yes, my 2 girls are insured and yes I have claimed and yes I'm glad I had insurance!

The vet bills probably weren't that much to be honest, couple of hundred pounds, but it was nice to have the protection of the insurance which allowed the vet to perform a couple of investigative procedures to try and find out what was wrong (which failed to discover anything of major importance, sadly) but we still had that cover so they could do what they liked and knew it would be paid for.

Back