• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are you drawn to certain types of rabbits?

I confess I'm a lop lover. No bunin my eyes or Jays will ever compare to Lola and although I love and adore my sticky up earred bunsters...I've always been a loppy kinda girl

I dont really have a preference,although 2 of mine are lionheads, as was my bridge bun Tilly. I also have a lion lop and a little random uppy eared girl that I suspect has nethie in her :love:

They're all naughty so maybe im drawn to naughty bunnehs!

I tend to go through phases. Lionheads were my first - got a few:oops: Then harlequin dwarf lops - got 2 bridge buns & Treacle
Then I went through uppy ear phase. Polly & Flint :love:
I never liked REWs - until I met Alistair the NZ white - now I have Tony the nethie, & Suki the lionhead, & BB Jamie the conti

I've always liked Orange-coloured buns, had a few :oops:

Then there was my rex & my frenchie

I think cos of Bridge bunnies Jamie & Alistair I would love another extra friendly big-boy bun - a NZ or a conti. In white:D

Maybe I will look when my life is all sorted & finances looking up:D

I like uppy ears, i currently have Lionheads but before had always had Dutches which i loved, I also like english spots which may be my next bun type. When i get a house i would like to get rescue girlfriends for my buns but i always feel sorry for the ones no-one else wants so who knows what i will get next.....

belgian hares :love:

and any agouti uppy eared bun :love:

(not a big fan of lop eared buns :shock::oops::lol: dont know why)

xxx

:lol:Ohh interesting! :lol:

I deffinatly love uppy eared buns and i think i might like a couple of loppy eared ones next..or maybe more dutchies :? :lol:

Ones that bite children. Don't care what colour they are... uppity ear, droppy ear... all the same to me. :lol:
I admire their determination to stick up for them selves and their intelligence in manipulating their environment to suit themselves. RAbbit chomps kid, kid drops food and runs away, rabbit eats food in peace. Of course they all have to end up living with me then. Rabbit chomps me, me leaves with food, rabbit has a think, rabbit doesn't bite me again.

I don't think I have a preference. We have nethies because that's what OH wanted. I love their little characters, but he would actually have been better off with less skittish buns.

I would probably pick uppy eared ones again though, as a rescue told me they're not as popular as lops, and because I love how their ears move around like satellite dishes when you make different noises - very cute/funny.

No.........I love any bunny but my husband is drawn to Californians. He loves their personality and hardiness and intelligence. That is what he says. I love her and all the others that I have had and see.

I like all rabbits but my fae has to be the lop... Archie is my first rabbit he is a dwarf lop and he is so adorable his ears flop about all over when he binkies and its adorable so i'll have to say cheeky lops just tip the scales but every other single bunny is close behind :)

I tend to like the small ones. I have a mini dwarf lop, he is so lovely and sweet. I like netherland dwarves even tho they can be little sh*ts :shock:

One of the best rabbits I have had was a heinz 57, with helicopter ears, totally crazy, but lovely too.

my first bun as an adult was an agouti netherland dwarf I got from a rescue centre, he was lovely. After I lost him, I got another netherland dwarf, he wasnt so lovely lol. Used to growl louder than a rotweiler, but looked like butter wouldnt melt lol

Back