• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are you drawn to certain types of rabbits?

Oh! I thought I read somewhere that thriantas were hard to bond and prone to fighting :?

Mine were very aggressive towards rabbits of the same sex but now I have two thriantas (male and female) living together and a female with two males :)

I usually go for small buns with uppy ears. I wouldn't not have any other type of bunny though, they are all lovely :love:

REWs. :love: I didn't go looking for one, but now that I have one and have found out they tend to be overlooked I have a real fondness for them. Long fur or short, large or small, uppy or lop - it matters not.

small and compact, my username tells you :lol: but i also like nethies, as i loved rosie :love: she is the only uppy eared bun ive had

I have quite recently developed a soft spot for REWs, I used to not be keen on them :(:oops: But then I saw a pic of someone's bun on here I think who was a REW and absolutely stunning, so I'm kind of in love now :love: The ones I have I sort of picked at random, so I guess I don't have much of a preference to be honest...I'd take on any rabbit who was in need of a loving home, colour size etc. wouldn't really matter :)

Netherland Dwarf :love: My first two bunnies were Nethies and I just love them :love: I want my next bun to be a Nethie or cross :) I was never a huge fan of mini lops but after taking in Smudgey and Trouble I love them too :love:
I usually choose my buns on personality- I like big characters! At least with Nethies I'm probably going to get a big personality :lol:

i love rex buns, and wild looking rabbits, like my Hare. Definitely uppy ears, the longer the better :lol:

I love uppy ears like Finx :love: but when I met my lop, Tango, in the rescue I knew he was perfect for us. Thankfully Finx seems to agree! :D

Sort of. I think all bunnies are cute and the only breeds i wouldn't have are giants because they tend not to live as long. I love all bunny colors, I've no idea why some people don't like REW or wild colored buns!

I do have favorite breeds though and what colors i'd like those breeds to be. in no particular order- nethie, holland lop, lionhead, american fuzzy lop, and mini rex are my top 5 favorite breeds :)

:love:Blue or grey ones or special needs/odd looking ones that no one else would want. As for breeds I don't mind think I prefer uppy ears though!

Thriantras. My Blanche was such an amazing rabbit and so beautiful. Thing is I couldn't have another one as I'd feel like I was replacing her. I have such a soft spot for lops as well though.

Back