• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Apple is at the vets- She's Gone

hi

Oh poor little Apple - and poor you Phill :(
She reminds me of my Primrose...Hope she pulls through somehow, and they can figure out what's wrong with these bunnies :(

OMg this is awful for you, I cant imagine how you are feeling right now. I feel so sorry for you. I do hope apple shows signs of improvement soon. Sending lots of luck and healing vibes.

Oh god Phill I am so sorry to hear Apple didnt make it :( I am thinking of you cos you have been through so much this year and you dont deserve to have had to put up with it all.

Binky free little Applexx

Oh Phil, thats awful, I cant believe it.

Sending you lots of hugs, I do hope they find out what it is soon. You seem to be having a terrible time of it at the moment.

Binky free apple.

Look after yourself

rabbits234.jpg
Phill I cant think of anything to say other than I am SO SORRY. Lots of hugs to you. Binky free little Apple. JCO and Buns xx

So sorry to hear about Apple - I cant begin to think how you must be feeling at the moment, it's bad enough when you lose one dear bunny. :cry: . I just hope that your vet is able to get to the bottom of this.

Love Jane x

Oh Phill I'm so sorry to hear this, keep on persisting, and hopefully there will be some answers from the lab very soon. *hugs*

oh phill sorry to here that another of your specal buns has left you binky free little apple join you friends at the bridge

Awwwwwww Phill I am so sorry to hear that the cute little Apple didnt make it, you were both in all our thoughts :cry: :cry: :cry:

Binky free little one in the eternal sunshine xx

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Oh Phill, I am so very sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Run free now Apple, run in the eternal sunshine - have fun with your friends and play in the long lush grass - xxxxxxx

Back