• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want Dreamer?

Is this going to be a "First Past the Post" race to get her? lol If so, I'm Setting off for Coventry as we speak!!!! lol

Are you coming up saturday then? I know we have had another person interested in her and think they may be poss coming up sometime at the weekend.

Is this going to be a "First Past the Post" race to get her? lol If so, I'm Setting off for Coventry as we speak!!!! lol

*looks at AA route planner to see if I'm any nearer to Coventry*

*starts asking favours of people in West Midlands area* :lol::lol:

She looks identical to the first picture someone posted called Apollo. So yes she is a black and tan! Our mistake

That was me. I believe they class Tans as a high arch breed as are Belgine hares which is why the shape is quite similar.

Oh no iwas getting excited thinking id see her around RU, if i had the money id have her in a heartbeat, shes soooo beautiful!!

I'll do you a swap, Teddy for Raison? lol :lol:

:lol:

Well that would make my bonding easier i rekon! Joey and Dreamer arent too happy about another buck being around! :roll: they are fine as long as Teddy doesnt move!

So yeh lets do i! :lol:

Raisin has now been adopted by a forum member but I was silly enough to forget to ask the ladies user name as I was running around very busy all day today!!! Hopefully pics will be posted and we can find out!!! She's gone to an amazing new home!!!

Raisin has now been adopted by a forum member but I was silly enough to forget to ask the ladies user name as I was running around very busy all day today!!! Hopefully pics will be posted and we can find out!!! She's gone to an amazing new home!!!

Yay!!!!! How exciting!!!!! :D

I know! Thanks for originally posting the thread as it has helped Raisin find a lovely new home!!! :)

:wave: Did we ever find out who the Dreamer look-a-like went to?

Are they keeping their identity a mystery in case one of us tries to pinch her?

*Coughs* as if :lol::lol:

*piccies?????*

Back