• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want Dreamer?

You know it could be the ultimate fundraiser - auction Dreamer off to the highest bidder - you'd make a killing! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock: oh my poor little Dreamer he'd be terrified if he knew how many mad fans he had :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

It may be that she is too big though..Dave's tiny! about the size of a small nethie!

Is she really the size of a hare then, difficult to tell by the picture but she really looks like a Tan like dreamer.... Dreamers very little.

I don't think she looks like a belgian hare either. She looks like my old Diego...

*sigh* I wish he was still around. :( I guess it's kind of hard to tell if she's a hare from that posistion though. Whatever she is, she's gorgeous! :love:

I'm hoping she is little..but I'll know more tomorrow.....

Hi :) i work at that rescue and was actually the person who updates our rabbit rehome website! I shall be working on the small animals this weekend too so you shall be speaking to me! If you want more info before you pop down let me know :)

I don't really post much on here I tend to just browse but I thought Raisin would go down well on here as I have seen how popular Dreamer is!

Hi :) i work at that rescue and was actually the person who updates our rabbit rehome website! I shall be working on the small animals this weekend too so you shall be speaking to me! If you want more info before you pop down let me know :)

I don't really post much on here I tend to just browse but I thought Raisin would go down well on here as I have seen how popular Dreamer is!

Ooohh, you lucky thing! I'd never get any work done, I'd be petting Raisin all the time! :roll::lol:

Oh hope you dont mind me starting this thread, i just happened to see her and thought she might distract my potential Dreamer nappers ;)

Is she really a hare cross??

HI!:wave::wave::wave: How big is she?

I put Belgian hare cross as she definately has something like that in her, as she has the slender toned back legs! She is a middle sized rabbit I'd say. Not big though! She's very sweet but can be nervous and not great at being picked up but obviously with time, love and attention she'll come on bounds!

I put Belgian hare cross as she definately has something like that in her, as she has the slender toned back legs! She is a middle sized rabbit I'd say. Not big though! She's very sweet but can be nervous and not great at being picked up but obviously with time, love and attention she'll come on bounds!

She sounds like a Tan to me Dreamer looks like a mini hare, and he was very nervous when i got him, i used to dread picking him up! Id put money on betting shes a Tan. Shes beautiful :D

Have a look here: http://www.urbanrabbits.net/tans.htm

Last edited:
Oh hope you dont mind me starting this thread, i just happened to see her and thought she might distract my potential Dreamer nappers ;)

Is she really a hare cross??

No not at all! It's actually nice that one of our buns has go some attention! Rehoming rabbits at our centre is so slow :( I'm not an expert on rabbit breeds at all, I know my mini lops vey well as I have one myself, but the other girl who works on smallies full time said she thinks she is a Belgian cross. It's very hard to see on that picture what she is like. She isn't chunky either and she looks more slender then dreamer if that makes sense? She has the pointed face and big back legs. I'm not bk in till this weekend else incould have got more pictures!

No not at all! It's actually nice that one of our buns has go some attention! Rehoming rabbits at our centre is so slow :( I'm not an expert on rabbit breeds at all, I know my mini lops vey well as I have one myself, but the other girl who works on smallies full time said she thinks she is a Belgian cross. It's very hard to see on that picture what she is like. She isn't chunky either and she looks more slender then dreamer if that makes sense? She has the pointed face and big back legs. I'm not bk in till this weekend else incould have got more pictures!

Have put a link in my post above, Dreamer has a thick coat at the moment, he's very slender and has the same shape face/ears as hers, very hare like.

IMG_2574.jpg

Last edited:
She looks identical to the first picture someone posted called Apollo. So yes she is a black and tan! Our mistake :oops:

*elbows everyone out the way to get to the front of the Dreamer queue*

:love::love:

She's a very pretty bunny too!

Is this going to be a "First Past the Post" race to get her? lol If so, I'm Setting off for Coventry as we speak!!!! lol

Back