• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone Use The 'Cat & Rabbit Clinic', Northampton?

Towcester Vets offer their own out of hours care. I think they're about the only ones who do, sadly.

I've never been to towcester not even sure where it is. Every vet i know from Milton keynes to hemel uses vets now. We are just lucky that the vets now in mk are amazing

your vets is (as far as I know) the only local one that does their own out of hours but they aren't at the clinic 24/7 where as the vets at vetsnow are. After being told off for ringing them because of a cat with a dislocated tail because the vet didn't want to leave home I will never use your vets again, I'd rather drive to Kettering for every day care and use the VetsNow clinic in Northampton for emergency care

I've never been to towcester not even sure where it is. Every vet i know from Milton keynes to hemel uses vets now. We are just lucky that the vets now in mk are amazing

Towcester is on the A5 just north of Milton Keynes :thumb:. Bit too far for you though but I usually drive through on my way to the Cat and Rabbit clinic.

Back