• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone help this giant

I'm thinking that one through....

...See what Chris says..... It's nothing definate, just a maybe....

A giant/large lop will need a shed/playhouse with a run, right?? Or a room...

I'm thinking that one through....

...See what Chris says..... It's nothing definate, just a maybe....

A giant/large lop will need a shed/playhouse with a run, right?? Or a room...

Yep the bigger the space the better or freerange in a house,its a big decision,think it through even thoe its nice to jump in.

no longer have space, has their house shrunk in the rain???

What is bump???

Hope bunny finds nice home x

i usually find myself being skeptical of these kind of ads too, but you never know...maybe they've suffered a redundancy in the family or something so have had to move to a smaller house or rent?

god, i think i've found a good bone in my body...!! :shock::lol::lol:

might be worth some-one actually going to see the bun first as it maybe a case that the rabbit is actually a dwarf and not a giant as many owners are un-ware what their rabbit actually is:roll: I have yet to see a giant lop unless he has had his ears broken:( so could be a frenchie or a fat dwarfy;)

I actually picked a rabbit up that was advertised a large and a she, the bun turned out to be a rex and was a he :roll::roll: how they could not see those snooker balls I dont know as they were huge:shock::roll:

He hasn't said no, but not said yes either :roll: . I've emailed the person back asking some questions about the bun and also asked for some pics to try and figure out what it is.

I'm not convinced it's a giant because of loppie ears. I would say french maybe or really fat... we shall see, waiting for reply now...

H xx

Back