• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone heard news on the PACT rabbits?

I don't know which white one I am having yet I might find out 2moro, but I don't really mind. I can't promise that the names given will stay but I will try to explain to the boys how they have been named.

If anyone else is interested in adopting here is some moe info on how to go about it:

You need to visit the sanctuary and chooses a rabbit or rabbits which are then reserved for you and PACT arrange to carry out a home check. PACT normally home their rabbits in bonded pairs or groups, unless they are going as companions to a solitary rabbit.

PACT expect at least a suitable hutch with run preferably attached, size depending on size of rabbit and number, but a guide of min 6 foot and high enough for the bunny to at least stand on hind legs and jump.

A contract has to be signed and the foster carer has to agree to vaccinate against myxi every six months plus any other vaccs the vet recommeds. Unless they are too young, in which case an appointment is made for the bunny to done here at a later date, all rabbits are neutered and vaccinated before leaving.

PACT do not have a standard charge but appreciate a donation to cover these costs (around £60 has been quoted before I think).

To add to that info I have offered to do any bunny runs needed between here (Norfolk) and North Hertfordshire. Obviously you will need to be home checked but that can be sorted too I am sure between Chris and maybe a local rescue or myself.

Back