• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone elses other halves....

ditto - my mum always fones and asks how her baby boy is. :lol: Baby boy was my getting and Snowflake was my 21st bday present from them. - So they cant hate them that much :lol: ... Actually they love them really... My mum especially loves Isaac.
But I have no other half to worry about :D and even if I did - I am afraid he would come second - I know my priorities! :lol: :lol:

Andy spoils the bunnies - if I left him to look after them for a month I'd have full on "Fat Camp" when I got back!! :lol:

my mopther phones and askes how her granddaughters are.

xxx

My mum sends Christmas presents to them from their Nanny and Grandad:lol:
Jason never wanted the buns but lovs them so much. They give sooooooo much back, lots of kisses and laughs.
Tracy

my mopther phones and askes how her granddaughters are.

xxx

sorry to change the subject but your bunny looks so much like Dillon when he was a baby! Even the little white spot on his nose!
Dillon010.jpg

my bf pretends to think having a rabbit is silly and girly but we had a land slide threat here and he called me straight away and said shal i go and get gizmo! he loves him!:lol:

My lot were upset when i got home and 'Daddy' stopped feeding them :roll: His hands are bigger than mine so one of his handfuls = double rations :shock:

They keep looking at me like 'wheres the rest of it?'

He is also terrible for wanting to keep the cute bunnies and the mistreated ones.....if he had his way we would have 14 permenant rabbits :roll: :lol:

My BF adores him, he was sooo unsure about him at first, but now is so lovely to him, and he gets big love back from Bertie. He's a very pragmatic and sensible person, and he restrains me from buying too much stuff, always looking for more natural recyclable toys and playthings.

Kool thread :D

well my boyf was adamant we dont need a bunny... then he saw my rabbit who lives with my mum, chelsea... and when ever we go round (she lives a 3 hr drive away) is straight to the garden to see her!!! lol its funny shes very shy bunny and will rarely let you stroke her (sort of crawls away in disgust that a human and non bunny has touched her...has always been with her sister before) but enjoys you being sat near her as will come up to you and sit nearby) and tom goes out to see her and she usually hops straight over to him and he usually gets a stroke... hes not even the one who cleans for her!! lol its funny though.... and now hes allowing me to foster! yay.... oh and for all his misconceptions he plannin to build the hutch for me so they got more room than store bought ones... lol men funny creatures.... harder to understand than the bunnies!!! (but at least i know my bunny approves on my man!! lol )

My bf (he wasn't then mind) was scared of rabbits when I first got Molly, but Molly won him over and he now has 5 of his own.

My Dad's the best though, he always moans about them and how he doesn't want them in the house. But he talks to them and gives them a head rub. He often comes to me and tells me that "I've been talking with the rabbits and they say they aren't being fed enough." Sometimes he'll empty the litter tray for me. I *know* (but can't prove it yet) that he sneaks them little bits of dry cereal and other naughty treats.

I think mine is the opposite! He loves the bunnies, and takes equal care of them as me, but he never buys them anything unless I ask him to! :roll: :lol:

My o/h didnt want pets at all, It took me about a year for him to let me have Dillion, Then it took me 6 months to get Honey who he loves to bits, As soon as he comes home he is straight to the garden to see her, I often come home to find them lying down or playing together, He likes Harley who is Honey's new b/f after we lost Dillion, He smitten with Honey and she is with him.

OMG, I thought that my husband was the ONLY one who was scared of bunnies!!!:p He is FOREVER saying, 'Don't hold them against your face like that!' and 'He's going to have your eye out!' and 'She's going to bite a big chunk out of you in a minute!' and things of that nature!:roll: :lol: If I am holding one of them and tell him just to stroke his/her fur or something, he leans back and extends his arm WAY out and does it really lightly! But he doesn't deny me my need to have them......he has even gotten a couple of them for me, and helped me to rescue my eldest girl. I guess he loves them from a distance! LOL!:lol:

This question doesn't really work in our house :lol: ! Our rabbits are added to our outgoing Christmas cards and I often tell my mother and Maria hers how their grandrabbits are doing :D !

Neil

Yes he moans loads, just this afternoon he was saying they take up too much room and when we move they're going in the garden. I told him no way and that if he behaves me and the buns may allow him to move with us. However I can guarantee when he gets in and comes to bed at 4am he will be telling me about how much they've been enjoying their nose rubs ! :lol:

My lot were upset when i got home and 'Daddy' stopped feeding them :roll: His hands are bigger than mine so one of his handfuls = double rations :shock:

They keep looking at me like 'wheres the rest of it?'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This one has never once complained about the bunnies:D :D :D He buys them food, has paid for foster's neuters, does the cleaning out at least once a week, & today he's doing a bun run:D

Back