• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody need a hand cleaning out litter trays?

Yeah well its Bunbun's 3rd Gotcha day on 1st March, so hopefully will get some nice pictures of her to put up. :) don't wanna go on about my two too much, when this should be about the awesome Boo... but I thought you may like this:
And well it's been hard not being on here, but had 4 big commissions to finish off and just as it happens... pc died just in between, so had to quickly get a new one. yay
been so out the loop with things, need to check on rhvd2 now.

Oh I didn't realise how much Fluffy looks like Boo :D I love the video!

I sympathise with the computer dying. I've only just managed to replace mine after two months of floating in limbo :lol:

aw, would you look at your tidy digging box ! Fluffy is so lovely. HOWEVER, I reckon he is upset that his excavations are not exiting the space, he woefully looks up the side of his box knowing he'll never get the sand out :lol: I'm just jealous

Oh I didn't realise how much Fluffy looks like Boo :D I love the video!

I sympathise with the computer dying. I've only just managed to replace mine after two months of floating in limbo :lol:

Yeah give him slightly different ears, much much more attitude and he could be Boo lol
And have you noticed how things like PC's always seem to break down when you really don't want them too? Well now my aim is to have two running side by side, so I wont be in this situation again, after all, I need my PC to work in order to keep the bunnies in the luxury they are costumed to lol

aw, would you look at your tidy digging box ! Fluffy is so lovely. HOWEVER, I reckon he is upset that his excavations are not exiting the space, he woefully looks up the side of his box knowing he'll never get the sand out :lol: I'm just jealous

Oh you haven't seen what they both can do when they are in there together. He gets it on the ledge, then she gets it up the ramp and out the box, have had many many days of clearing up the sand all over the floor, they really are double trouble I tell ya. So yeah he alone doesn't seem to be smart enough, or her alone... but together they always manage to get half the box emptied on the carpet. thankfully I have a mini hand held hoover right next to my desk so can easily suck it all up afterwards before they spread it all through the room. :)

Back