• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody like a free pass? All gone.U/D 8th June...

I still have a free pass. :D:D:D

Two others have also been given to me. One is already taken and the other maybe.

Anyone like to come along?

Don't worry I won't chain you to the stall!!!!!!!

There are lots and lots of things to see and do there. A brilliant day out all in all.

Like minded bunny people there, so be prepared for lots of rabbiting on!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Come along people, I'll need a good natter coz I'm working constantly until then :shock: Give me something to look forward to please :D! :wave:!

Come along people, I'll need a good natter coz I'm working constantly until then :shock: Give me something to look forward to please :D! :wave:!

Isn't meeting me something to look forward to? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Boo, hoo.........................and more boo, hoo!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Isn't meeting me something to look forward to? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Boo, hoo.........................and more boo, hoo!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:! Of course it is :D I got your voicemail earlier, I shall give you a ring back in a bit when I get off the phone with my tutor/estate agent/dad/every other person who insists on ringing today :shock:

:lol:! Of course it is :D I got your voicemail earlier, I shall give you a ring back in a bit when I get off the phone with my tutor/estate agent/dad/every other person who insists on ringing today :shock:

I've just got to pop to town.

I should be back around 4.30.

Can I stop snivelling now? :roll::roll::roll: :lol::lol:

:wave::wave::wave:Tell me what time and I will be there and Catwalk Kate is coming as well

:wave::wave::wave:Tell me what time and I will be there and Catwalk Kate is coming as well

Whatever time is best for you. And for however long you wish to stay.

I am setting up at 8.30 with some help from my OH.

Weatherwise it is looking quite good. Light showers, otherwise bright and sunny! YIPPEE.

Full information is on Fundraising 2011 Section.

Pass is now in the post to you.

See you Saturday.

I don't know anymore cos I've got to pick up Penelope and Buzz from Starlight's....... But I WANT to come!

We all want you to come but, understand if you aren't able to.

You are such a busy bee.

Hopefully we will see you. If not I am sure you will be there in spirit.

Back