• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody have this carrier?

jrn1310 said:
It is worth checking what holds the top shut as some have only a small pair of sliders to keep the lid in place. I have one and I am always concerned if I have a big rabbit in it just in case the plastic snaps.

yeah that is what im worried about too which is why i figured im better off going to look at the one in pets at home rather than buying over the internet. I really like the pink one that Hunnybun posted about but its not really big enough for all 3 of my bunnies i dont think.. but at least the handle and closure are very secure.
Whats the Atlas 20 open top door closed by? i cant see in the photos online

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats so funny how they refuse to come out of the carrier would they stay there all night if you left them?

BirdieBun said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: thats so funny how they refuse to come out of the carrier would they stay there all night if you left them?
if they were sat on the vets table.. then yes they probably would stay in the carrier! Not if ive brought them home tho.. they hop out straight away! :roll:

went to pets at home in norwich and gt yarmouth and neither have the carrier in, only the really small ones and enormous ones :? :?

BirdieBun said:
oh poo are they having any more in?
They cant tell me... they have a delivery twice a week but dont know what will arrive til the delivery arrives so will have to go have another look or ring em up. I also went to get a treatball and kittymalt too and they didnt have either of those either.. useless! :roll:
I registered on pets@home website but i cant see how u order anything online from there.. it just tells you the prices. :?

Back