• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody got spring fever yet?!

Oh Eddy, you do make me laugh lad :lol::love:

He does me too! Plus he's a proper cutie & really likes human strokes as long as you don't try & pick him up. Theres no getting away from the fact that he's a little sh!t much of the time but the cuteness cancels it out ..plus he makes Boo happy :love:

He does me too! Plus he's a proper cutie & really likes human strokes as long as you don't try & pick him up. Theres no getting away from the fact that he's a little sh!t much of the time but the cuteness cancels it out ..plus he makes Boo happy :love:

Bless him, sounds like the perfect bun to me :thumb:

Willoughby is mounting Apricot [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] I keep trying to get pictures and failing tho [emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
With their size difference, that sounds really funny. :lol:

:love: aww thanks PM & Reader - I think it must be Boo, Eddy likes to focus his "work" on destroying anything wood (preferably furniture & doors as he can get a better tooth angle) or carpet . Plus pooping everywhere. I also don't see why he'd start doing it now. Only the hay is being evicted - its not as full on as previous years. Eddy hasn't calmed down at all although Boo's vocal protests have a bit. Whenever he has been adventuring he always enter the room with binkies which he does figure of 8 style over Boo.
Aww, it must really be Boo, then, even if she's only doing the hay this time. :love: Eddy sounds like such a happy bun, binkying so much and having adventures. :love: (And getting to destroy things and poop everywhere :lol:) It's too bad that he still hasn't learned yet that Boo doesn't like him binkying all over her, though, but it's so lovely that he makes her happy. :love:

With their size difference, that sounds really funny. [emoji38]

Aww, it must really be Boo, then, even if she's only doing the hay this time. :love: Eddy sounds like such a happy bun, binkying so much and having adventures. :love: (And getting to destroy things and poop everywhere [emoji38]) It's too bad that he still hasn't learned yet that Boo doesn't like him binkying all over her, though, but it's so lovely that he makes her happy. :love:
Yep, I couldn't stop laughing [emoji38][emoji38] and Apricot is too chill, she just sits there and then he awkwardly stops and gets off [emoji38] Clementine would run away if Atticus dared, although I don't think he's got the strength anymore tbh!

Yep, I couldn't stop laughing [emoji38][emoji38] and Apricot is too chill, she just sits there and then he awkwardly stops and gets off [emoji38] Clementine would run away if Atticus dared, although I don't think he's got the strength anymore tbh!

That's so funny that Apricot just sit there until he awkwardly stops. :lol: He's so little compared to her, it probably doesn't bother her much! :lol: I don't blame Clementine for running away! Though it sounds like she doesn't have to worry about Atticus, aw.

Rupert calmed down a bit but has been doing lots of important bunstruction and digging hay out of a box he likes to sit in, he's absolutely obsessed with it atm! If I dare to put it back in he gets very annoyed.

Lilac has always been very chilled so I don't notice her doing anything particularly different, but they do both keep getting zoomies. Which is always slightly worrying when one of your buns is blind!

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

Back