• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any reason the bunnies couldn't have this...?

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe

I bought it for the hamster but he hasn't shown much interest (plus we like to share :lol:) so wondered if the bunnies could have some, but it doesn't say. I know I've bought things before that might say 'hamsters, gerbils and other small animals' or list other animals on the back but this doesn't. I can't see anything that wouldn't be rabbit friendly but I'm no expert so thought I'd ask first!! :wave:

I wouldn't be keen on mine having the wheat ears or apple, and they don't like the mallow flowers, but love the rose buds.

Not sure if the wheat ears are good for them or not. The apple will be high in sugar, especially since it is dried which is why I wouldn't give them too mine. Too many sensitive tummies here. The mallow flowers are ok for them and the rose buds are too.

Don't know if that is much help or not :lol:

:thumb:.. Weeding

Mine are terrible though, they would eat anything, just anything given half a chance!!!

Back