• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Breed....

giant papillion, english giant, or conti!

First on my list is to rescue a REW giant :love::love:

Last edited:
I love the look of Polish bunnies, they are very cute but someone told me they are a little grumpy is that true?

Our naighbours had a white polish rabbit when I was little and had my nethie. She was a beautiful red eye white and as evil as they come. :lol:

I love the look of Polish bunnies, they are very cute but someone told me they are a little grumpy is that true?

I don't think so - no more than any other bun I've had. Our Minnie is a real sweetie - just slightly more timid that all our other buns.

a polish bun :love::love: they've been my dream breed for 3 years now :love: i really want one but i think id like to experience what their like first before jumping into getting one! will be years before i would be able to have one though and even then id wait until i found one in rescue :love:

x

Angora, angora, angora. I have an angora and a rex. I love all the primping and fussing with my angora and the fact she is so laid back and lets me get on with it - apparently they are very sweet natured bunnies because of centuries of being bred to be constantly handled. Also as a fibre-holic, it's free fibre! Love my little rex too, though he is so full of character and so lovable. But I can't spin him!:D

Yes heres a pic of her hus bun to be
mybuns035-1.jpg

What kinda bun is that?

i dont mind really as all the rabbits i ever have had a sad storey adn fate brings me to them lol i hope my 2 are around for ever but if tom ever lets me get more i really love giants and i really love english rabbits the black on white pattern... my first bunnny lucky was a alrge english cross.... i didnt realise how huge she was at the time!!! would love another in the future. but to be honest idont care what bun looks like as long as they need a deserving home... i also have a soft spot for chinchilla greys adn agouti coloured buns! (see chelsea and dora! lol)

Also as a fibre-holic, it's free fibre! Love my little rex too, though he is so full of character and so lovable. But I can't spin him!:D

If you're short of fibre to spin I can send you some Tibetan Mastiff undercoat. The Mongolian nomads call it dog cashmrere and knit their socks from it. Just let me know if you want one bin bag worth or two. :lol:

Back