• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Breed....

o right, thought any bun could get that not just rex's, but i'm sure it is stressing them not healing or constantly coming back.

I love the look of Polish bunnies, they are very cute but someone told me they are a little grumpy is that true?

I went to a rabbit show a couple of weeks back, just to have a look at the buns and when the polish came out on to the judges table they were certainly very feisty and needed handling very carefully by the stewards.

I love the look of Polish bunnies, they are very cute but someone told me they are a little grumpy is that true?

Polish buns are very nippy & dont like to be handled much. Hopefully as the breed becomes more common the nippyness will be bred out of them.

Polish buns are very nippy & dont like to be handled much. Hopefully as the breed becomes more common the nippyness will be bred out of them.

Do you mean nippy as in biters or nippy as in quick? I still think they are lovely buns! Still think I'd love to have a dutch though :love:

Id love a black & tan & a sable martin, but as Im getting my 6th & final rabbit very soon its going to be a very long time before I can have either (cant wait to adopt my little nethie) :D

Thats what I thought! I've heard this a few times from people who have kept them! Oooh you're getting a Nethie, I bet you're excited! :D

Netherland dwarf
Mini Cashmere lop
Dutch
Polish
Holland Lops (I think thats what my rabbits are?)
Small breeds of rabbits with "up and down" ears (I don't know what there breeds are)

Thats what I thought! I've heard this a few times from people who have kept them! Oooh you're getting a Nethie, I bet you're excited! :D

I cant wait :D Her name is Primrose (at the moment) her pics on on RR look for single female nethie & you'll find her :love::D

Aww... pretty! I'd be excited too! Is she going to be a companion for anyone? x

Yes heres a pic of her hus bun to be
mybuns035-1.jpg

What a handsome pair they'll make! I'm so envious... but I know one day I'll get Josie a boyfriend! Although at the moment she seems happy sharing mine :lol:

What a handsome pair they'll make! I'm so envious... but I know one day I'll get Josie a boyfriend! Although at the moment she seems happy sharing mine :lol:

Lol. teddy is desperate for a partner he sits outside the other buns cages & stares in & they in turn try to bite him if he gets too close though thankfully that seems to be stopping now as theyre becoming more used to him. Next summer Im going to try bonding all 6 *tremble*

Back