• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another orphan litter at Fat Fluffs U/D more pics post 30 :)

This is such a sad story. :(

We have our fingers and paws crossed for Soapy Jnr and hope that he makes it. :love:

Its always hard when it comes to baby kits that get rejected, I do hope this little one keeps thriving. Well done for doing such a great job.

unfortunately these were not rejected, their mum passed away. She came to us very underweight and giving birth was just too much for her. She went in to stasis and was simply not strong enought to make it through.

How tragic to see the pile of tiny beautiful bunnies and know that only one has survived. Poor mummy bunny who was let down by humans.

Hoping so much that this little white bun continues to thrive.

I hope this little one grows up to be big and strong like Biag and Beige. I tried to hand rear 4 1 week old orphans and only B & B survived.

Good luck with this little one.

Rabswood

Its devasting isnt it, i do feel for you all, it happened to us, sadly there was only two in the litter, one survived one didnt, we now have Preston who lives with us :)

Vibes for the little one xxx

I hope this little one grows up to be big and strong like Biag and Beige. I tried to hand rear 4 1 week old orphans and only B & B survived.

Good luck with this little one.

Rabswood

I never knew the story behind Bog and Beige :love: ;)

That is so so sad. What beautiful creatures they all were.

Soapy Jnr is a little fighter and I hope he goes from strength to strength. He seems a right little character too! :love::love:

Hugs to everyone at Fat Fluffs who work so hard for these little souls. It must be absolutely heartbreaking.

Little one says thank you to all the well wishes from everybody. "He" is growing visibly everyday and is now nearly 4 weeks old!
It was a bit cool yesterday afternoon and we had a snooze on the sofa together :).

Can you hear the snoring?
IMG_2644.jpg

Who dared make some noise and wake me up?!?!?
IMG_2645.jpg

Yawn...
IMG_2651.jpg

Back