• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Bargain For Bunnies :-) U/D And Another One Post 27

Aaaaaw they are brilliant pictures:love: I want to get mine out now but if I do I will never get it back in the little zippy bag:lol:

Awww theres me kinda hoping it would be big enough for me to play in too.....

I bet my piggles would love that, do you think it would be safe to go out in their run with them? Was thinking fill it with hay and let them play in it. They are possibly the least active guinea pigs in the world. My bun would unfortunately destroy it in seconds :cry:

omg thats fantastic!!!

tee hee i love the shot where his back feet are both on the printed footprints:lol:

i have 2 tunnels..kids ones..but berrtie used to get annoyed with them as the cats would dash through getting in his way:lol:

Aaaaahhhhh! I've been looking at these full price all summer and not getting one... but if they're half price in my Tesco, I'm so getting one! :D

At the weekend I bought a tent thingy to add to the tunnel. The tent was reduced to £4.50 too :)

039-6.jpg

003-22.jpg

031-8.jpg

017-11.jpg

030-10.jpg

018-16.jpg

Very impressive, compliments, as always, to the bunny model. :wave: The ear position in the last photo is amazing. :love::love::love:

Wow that is nice! I wouldn't have bought one for Gasket, he'd have eaten it :shock:. But perhaps Sprocket and Widget would appreciate it, they do not seem to be as destructive as the little terror was.:D

Aaaaaaw thanks jane, that's the same set as I got and nice to see what it will look like once erected, though I also took advatage of their pack of play balls at the same time to put inside it for the kids :)

Back