• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Announcement

Good luck in your new venture. When I think of rescue rabbits one of the pairs I remember is Mack and Mabel, I can remember them coming in and being horrified at their neglect and then seeing their progress with your care. Well done on giving more rabbits the same opportunity for a happy life :thumb:

Oooooooops I am late again matey!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Good luck with the Sanctuary and all the other Rabbity work :D

Janex :wave:

Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments and the support, it is very much appreciated

:wave: Aww just seen this !!! Well done Theo !! :D Super news and its great to know you are still there for all the needy bunnies ! Wonderful :D You know where I am, my number, addy etc :lol: We have toi fit lunch in before the launch :lol: ;)

I have only just seen this thread......that is FANTASTIC news, Theo!!!!! :D :D :D I wish you all of the VERY best of luck with your new venture!!!!! :D :D

Thats great news Snowy, I hope I get to do another bunnyrun down your way again soon and get to see Mac and Mabel again :love:.

Good luck with everything, you're a fabulous person and all the bunnies that you have/help are very lucky buns! :wave:

It takes a special person to have the heart to take care of the "elderly, special needs and unrehomable rabbits." The only other person who does that is Jaypot. Thank you for such kind work. Every year, Tam's christmas rescue help out rescue center like yours for medical equipment, rabbit toys etc., last year we raise much more money than the year before, we'll make sure your name is added to that list this coming year.

Congrats.:thumb:

Actually we have 64 "elderly, special needs and unrehomeable rabbits" here at Hopper Haven so Jaypot and Snowy are not the only ones;) And there are others - I know of another in Warwickshire already as well as a well know one here in Worcestershire.

But it is certainly good news that there is to be another sanctuary in the area, there are definitely enough needy rabbits to go around:(

Good on ya Theo:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
This is great news Theo, you seem to be the only older bunny mummy around Warwickshire. I maybe wrong. But its great you are carrying on the work.
The experience you have of older and dental bunnies is great! :D
I wish you well in everything you do. xxx

Back