• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anakin the Invisible and his Eloise

I was going to post on Anarchy's Rainbow Bridge thread then I realised I didn't write one, which I feel pretty awful about. Anyhow, Eloise has gone off to meet a new beau today. He will never replace you Anarchy, for either me or Eloise, but she can't go through the miserable winter on her own, I hope you understand. We won't forget you. :cry::cry:

I was going to post on Anarchy's Rainbow Bridge thread then I realised I didn't write one, which I feel pretty awful about. Anyhow, Eloise has gone off to meet a new beau today. He will never replace you Anarchy, for either me or Eloise, but she can't go through the miserable winter on her own, I hope you understand. We won't forget you. :cry::cry:

I hope Eloise gets on well with her new friend :thumb: you are doing the best thing for her, just as you always do for your rabbits xx

I hope that the bonding goes well, you are not replacing Anarchy, you are making sure that Eloise will not be lonely x

Good luck for the lovely Eloise and her husbun x

Back