• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am i a mean bunny mummy?

Thank you for your advice - they will def be kept apart for a while yet, and when I first put the two of them together she was a nightmare but the second time she was fine.. 3rd time I'm fingers crossed otherwise I will get her done too, thanks for the warning.

After surgery he was quite lively which I did not expect, although he did seem to go into his own world every now and then but that's quite normal for him.. Hope he's not in too much pain?! He's eaten bits and pieces, not an awful lot though.. Do u think I should take him back to the vets? Xx

Glad he's ok after the neuter. I'm not sure about boy bunnies but girl bunnies have cage rest for many days after the spey and have to be kept lying on newspaper and towels rather than hay and not allowed to jump.

Maybe someone on here can advise you about post neuter care for boy buns?
sue:wave:

I just spoke to the vet and she said to put him back outside because it may be stress related, not being in usual surroundings, hopefully this will make him eat more.. I just feel now I can't watch him as much. If only rabbits could speak hey! Xx

Back