• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin & Holly - bit of a nightmare but they are home :D

well im currently bunniless :(

he werent too impressed but i guess hes never going to be an easy bunny to bond. i feel happy hes probably in better care than i can give right now, i was worried about going back to work tomorrow. just hope he understands its for him.. poor little boy has had an awful week really hasnt he :cry::cry::cry::cry:

i need him to fall inlove because i havent figured out how to get him home yet if it fails :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
OOooooooooooh which lucky bunny is going to hopefully be his wife? :D

he went in with butterfly first, lou thinks shes his best chance. if that fails theres her mom and if not her another cutie. i met all 3 :love::love: theres a hint at a boy that may be submissive enough... so time will tell :shock: what if alvypants is gay, ill never live it down :lol::lol::lol:

he went in with butterfly first, lou thinks shes his best chance. if that fails theres her mom and if not her another cutie. i met all 3 :love::love: theres a hint at a boy that may be submissive enough... so time will tell :shock: what if alvypants is gay, ill never live it down :lol::lol::lol:

:shock::lol::lol:

He may get on with all 3 then you can have a group :D:lol:

:wave: I have just got my boy back from Hopper Haven bonded to his new friend- a lovely..........BOY:shock::shock:

My bunny Oscar went in with Butterfly first- she is so pretty, but Oscar obviously didn't agree and they had a falling out. Hopefully Alvin will appreciate her a bit more :)

I hope Alvin falls in love. He deserves some happiness as do you after the roller coaster of looking after your beautiful Pearl.

Sending heaps of bonding vibes.

:wave: I have just got my boy back from Hopper Haven bonded to his new friend- a lovely..........BOY:shock::shock:

My bunny Oscar went in with Butterfly first- she is so pretty, but Oscar obviously didn't agree and they had a falling out. Hopefully Alvin will appreciate her a bit more :)

hehe yeah i said you had contacted me to help and she said they had been a bit offish right up until you picked them up then acted all loved up :lol::lol:.

im so pleased you got happy bunnies :love::love:

i have a feeling it may be too soon for Alvin, he didnt appear to perk up like when he met Jubilee (failed) and then his Pearl :(

scared to phone... ill bet hes on No. 3 already :shock:

dont fret if it doesnt happen soon...took bif over a month or so with bertie...and she needed a dental too!! but the interest gets them excited..tummies move etc...

i really really hope he finds and falls for his new wifey soon:love::love:

if he is gay he wouldnt care anyway....:lol::lol:

hes eating and drinking well and hes quite lively :love::love::love:. no real violence but more chasing in circles did happen. they are now side by side in seperate crates. Lou knows how much im worried about his tummy and with us just losing pearl so is not pushing him too hard. ill phone back tomorrow for another update.

just hope he doesnt think ive abandononed him as well as taking his Pearl away :cry::cry::cry::cry:

even if he doesnt bond, being away from the place he lost pearl with other rabbits should hopefully give him a little boost while he greives instead of being alone here when im back at work. then ill get him home and spoil his little stroppy ass.

Back