• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin & Holly - bit of a nightmare but they are home :D

Just got back from Donna's - lovely to meet you hun :wave: I have to say these two bunnies are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think Alvin appreciated the visit though :lol::lol::lol::lol: He is such a lovely attitude bun :love::love::love: and Holly is such a sweetheart :love::love::love:

Keep up the good work hun - I think you have a great match there !!! xx

haha he let you fuss him, i think he liked the visit more than he will ever let on :p

nice to meet you, and your doggie (whose ears i will dream of plaiting (sp) :love::love::love::love:

haha he let you fuss him, i think he liked the visit more than he will ever let on :p

nice to meet you, and your doggie (whose ears i will dream of plaiting (sp) :love::love::love::love:

Bless him - I think he was showing off in front of Holly being all macho!!

Lucky is pooped!! He's had his dinner and now sleeping! Might try the ear thing later :p

what i thought was humping and chasing at 5am in the morning is actually Holly playing :love::love::love:

this morning i could hear a right racket, running about hitting the side of the cage and i went through to tell Alvin off and he was lying down it was Holly running about and i even witnessed a binky from one end of the cage to another really high too :love::love::love::love::love::love:

think she likes her new forever home :D

what i thought was humping and chasing at 5am in the morning is actually Holly playing :love::love::love:

this morning i could hear a right racket, running about hitting the side of the cage and i went through to tell Alvin off and he was lying down it was Holly running about and i even witnessed a binky from one end of the cage to another really high too :love::love::love::love::love::love:

think she likes her new forever home :D

Awwwww that is FAB news !!! :love::love::love:

Yay!!!:love:

I love it when I can hear them playing!... I like you used to think that they were chasing, only to walk in and see Carlo Mid binky:love:... and Bobby just watching :lol:

today i have two pretty pleased for themselves bunnies :love::love:

Holly playing at 6am - 8am while i tried for a lie in :lol::lol:

Alvin binkying (alvin style not too much energy) about the cage while i cleaned up poop and changed the litter tray.

Holly is a lot more interested in what im bringing with me into the room now too :love:

both just tucked into a small bowl of kale and savoy and are now munching hay toegether :love::love::love::love:

Whoop whoop hurray !!! Well done hun. :D:D:D:D
You've got 2 fantastic buns there. I can't wait for their story of mischief to unfold!

Back