• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All partied out

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Poor Alfred - he's been hitting the sprouts and the carrot juice with blueberry mixers again behind Flo's back.....
eMZlnzq.jpg
[/IMG]

If anyone knows a good heart surgeon, can you please text me their number!

Awh bless him! Clementine does this and my heart stops every single time

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

He's something else isn't he? But this is what he does all the time. On my normal work day I'm up at 6am and come downstairs and the pair of them are picketing the kitchen door waiting for breakfast. Once I get that sorted, they go outside at about 7am for 3/4 hour before I go to work and I don't see them again until 5:30pm. But on days when I'm off - like today, I came downstairs at 8am - a full 2 hours later than usual. No picket line today. I put out some fresh greens, both had a nibble and as it was raining (again), then garden time was delayed. Alf came into the living room at about 8:15 and the next thing I know - boom, he's flat out DBF. And he's like that for ages. He can go a full half hour easily. When he goes outside, he doesn't DBF. He just sits as per my xmas day video. Maybe when we are around, it's more intense for them both. This photo today was taken at tea time. Presently (8:45pm) he's sphinxing across the greens plate (as per photo) in the kitchen near the fridge. He (and Flo) know it's almost time for their night time treat - a hay/grass hollow ball filled with some dried cranberries, chopped bluebies, tiny excell treats chopped into small pieces, about half a dozen pellets and packed with gresh herbs and greens. I'm getting the death stare from Alf now so I'll have to go and sort out bunny supper. xx

Back