• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Aggie 18 month old cute single lady

weeble

Aggie is a spayed female rabbit who is 18 months old she has now spent 9 months in rescue and really wants somewhere of her own, she is very friendly and loves cuddles

aggie.jpg

http://www.tamesiderabbitandguineapigrescue.info/

She is gorgeous. I have an 18month old male who is looking for a companion. Im not totally clued up on bonding rabbits so would have to read up on it. Do you think she would bond well with a friendly male?

She is gorgeous. I have an 18month old male who is looking for a companion. Im not totally clued up on bonding rabbits so would have to read up on it. Do you think she would bond well with a friendly male?

Hi, there is lots of information on here about bonding rabbit that is very useful. Alternatively the rescue may offer a bonding service if you take your current rabbit in (if you meet their requirements)

This could be the perfect match for your bun :wave:

it really depends where you are as we can try them together but usually given time they will bond given time

Im in Widnes, so not too far away. I need to get my male rabbit spayed first. Hes off to the vets on Friday for his injections so will try and book him in. Slightly petrified to be honest after losing a bunny to general anesthetic 18 months ago.

As long as he is healthy its a fairly safe op. I would speak to your vets first and make sure they are good rabbit vets and are used to doing that op. Once done he will need about 6 weeks to settle before meeting a girl bun

He is a healthy bun, never had any problems with him. Im taking him to get his vaccinations on Friday so will inquire about it. Hopefully we will be able to get him spayed next week which should mean that when we get back from our holiday at the start of May we should be ready to roll :) If Aggie is still available Elaine, we would be very interested.

Back