• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice please?

I think youre right, im going to write up an email and send it around a few rescues.. Explain the situation, what looking for, our set up and put a Loona pic or 30 in.. :lol:.. Must be an old loving gent needing a ladyfriend somewhere thats not so many hours travel away!

I don't know of any mature gentlebuns but just wanted to say how sorry I am that you lost Darcie.

Loona looks lovely and I hope she finds a friend soon.:love:

Sometimes they have waiting lists too so if you are looking for somebun quite specific they can check their waiting list and match up via that.

Where about are you?

Ive sent out a email to all the local (Rabbit keeping) rescues i could find which i hope will come back with any available. Ive heard back and Jack is available so when ive spoken to partner about him ill be able to respond *Fingers crossed*

Im in Thornton Cleveleys (FY5) in Lancashire

Ive sent out a email to all the local (Rabbit keeping) rescues i could find which i hope will come back with any available. Ive heard back and Jack is available so when ive spoken to partner about him ill be able to respond *Fingers crossed*

Im in Thornton Cleveleys (FY5) in Lancashire

:)

Awe bless him hes a right chap! :lol::love: I wishhhhh he was closer but hes just too far, im worried about a 1.5 hr drive for Loona right now but over 4 hrs just one way .. Too far for a old bun! Ive been looking into Jack andit looks hopeful once hes recovered from neuturing, fingers crossed. We went to see some buns today but nothing suitable.. We did see a gorggggous giant continental cross and we fell in love.. but... Hes young and not really suitable. We would need to sort out a whole new housing situation due to size which is too costly right now. He was truly a sweetheart. (Plus i think Polo chihuahua would be scared of him and the huge ears LOL)

Just a thought, but if you can't get an older bun, a younger one with the right laid back sort of temperament might suit?

The problem is if we get one too young and Loona doesnt live that long.. We could have a lonely bun that could last up to 10 yrs if cannot rebond again. Really trying not to go down that route unless absolutely no choice. Hopefully Jack will be the bun-gent we need *Fingers crossed*

Back