• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice on my poorly rabbit

I'm so sorry for you. But Spotty doesn't seem to be sad about it, it sounds like he's ready to meet all the other buns at the Bridge. I hope you're comforted by his kisses. I'm sure he's saying thank you for everything you've done.

Lots of calm and happy vibes for Spotty. xxx

How touching :cry:...my thoughts are with you and spotty, 10yrs is a very long time....I hope his ending is peaceful for you both :(

Well, spotty has now gone and I'd just like to say a very big thank you to everyone who sent lots of calm vibes and love for us both. He went very peacefully and now should be with his bunny girlfriend who left him some years ago.

I brought him back home and put him in with my other rabbit for a little while so that she could see he was gone. They never really bonded very well but they could always see each other, sniff each other etc so I don't know how she will be without that interaction now. I will have to give her lots of love and attention and make sure she has plenty of toys to keep her occupied whilst I am at work.

Once again thanks for all your support.

Awww Spotty........RIP little one.

Spotty and Bobbi will be meeting, just as Cheeky and I have started talking too..........forever in our hearts x.

I am so sorry for your loss. :(

The night before we had our nine year old little Liam put to sleep last November he put his mouth on mine, licked my eye and gave me cheek rubs. I am totally convinced it was his special sign to me that he wanted to go.

Back