• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice needed please re: landlord inspection & what to do with my bunnies

11 months on & we've just had another inspection. No hiding bunnies in bushes this time, they were all cuddled up together & got an "awww, sweet" from the letting agent.

Good bunnies :love:

11 months on & we've just had another inspection. No hiding bunnies in bushes this time, they were all cuddled up together & got an "awww, sweet" from the letting agent.

Good bunnies :love:

Phew that's a relief :D

I didn't catch the date, and read the first post and thought there were issues :shock:

<wake up MM :lol: >

*looks for the video of Moo digging the litter tray*

Glad the bunnies behaved :love:

Aw I might have to revisit that video. Poor Boo Boo has had her digging rights removed by an introduction of wooden box to house litter trays - no space to hang her bum over the end anymore:lol:. I'm seriously impressed - one poo on the carpet since 11am

Aw I might have to revisit that video. Poor Boo Boo has had her digging rights removed by an introduction of wooden box to house litter trays - no space to hang her bum over the end anymore:lol:. I'm seriously impressed - one poo on the carpet since 11am

One poo? :shock:

But what will become of Henry?

Back