• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

adopting rabbits from pet shops....

I am not going to say too much but i know that p@h adoption centre is not exactly what it seems! my step brother's son works in a store and he said that if p@h get buns they cant sell,they are not supposed to put them in the adoption centre they are supposed to be returned to the supplier who basically disposes of them:evil:.however the large majority of animals in the adoption centre are ex display pets not sold and they just make up that they from the general public:shock: to make them more of a sad story to the public.

I'm already trying to investigate one store for you, shall I do this one too as it seems that whoever has given your step brothers son his training doesn't have a clue what they are talking about. None of the information "he" has passed on to you is accurate at all, in fact it's a total lie. If you would reply to my PM and give the information I need it can be sorted. It's pointless slagging us off on a forum if your not going to help us fix the problem.

Very few of the pets in our adoption centre are from our store "unsold", very few of the pets in our adoption centre came from our store at all. A few have come from a garden centre who claim to be fantastic but still keep rabbits and guineas together, a few come from some place that is meant to be a rare breeds farm, and a few come from another farm/kids attraction type place (so far all have had health issues from here).
We currently have Shelly, a stroppy dwarf lop who was spayed yesterday (oh wait, we dont neuter pets do we?)
a mini lop who isn't going anywhere until her teeth are sorted,
A dutch who was originally from us 2 years ago, is spayed, vaccd, just waiting for someone who will keep her as a house rabbit. We have a dutch in Isolation who was left in a box with her nest of babies. I suppose when I put these out with there true stories It will just be a sugar coated story and actually they were all from the store??

i got my dwarf lop freckles from the adoption centre in southend pets @ home and she was from sale stock who had got to big to sell she was just over 4 months when they put her in the adoption centre

teresa

Back