• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A wifebun for Eric UD pg 5

Well, we dropped Eric off at the rescue yesterday for some bunny dates. ;) There are so many gorgeous rabbits there and it was really hard to chose who to try him with first but we finally narrowed down a list:

1. A gorgeous pure black doe
2. A buck and doe pair, both super cute
3. A little fluffy lionhead doe
4. A super cute trio! Including the most stunning rex I've ever seen in my life.

We have no idea how he's going to be (he was fairly dominant with Ernie) so we thought a longer list would be best to be safe and give him and the rescue plenty of options. Although, it's probably unlikely we'll get that far, I have realised that if we get as far as option 4, we'll have a quad! :lol:

This is so exciting Lisa :)

Option 4 sounds interesting. When will you have some info from the rescue about what's happening?

Had an email to say that Eric and the little black doe seemed to like each other. If that's still the case tomorrow morning, then I think they go in together for the first time. :love:

Day 3 of bonding. I'm cautiously optimistic as they haven't eaten each other yet :lol: so thought I'd share a couple of pics the rescue sent me. :love:

To me (and I am no way an expert in any way), this looks incredibly positive. Their body language seems to suggest they are relaxed - ears look ok and there's no aggressive pose that I can see. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because this looks very promising. xx:love:

Back