• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A thread of the RU woofits!

This was sasha exactly a year ago yesterday when we adopted her from the Dogs Trust, and the photo below was yesterday after a smart haircut for the Spring. I waited for probably 40+ years to own a dog and I can honestly say she has made me so very happy.

My weekend dog :lol: At a dog show with me on Sunday. She's my uncles dog.

SQMgbmN.jpg

All gorgeous :love:

Molly Woof :love:

After passing her KC silver

Guarding the Christmas presents :lol:

Supporting the reds :lol:

Loves her dad :love:

She is my best friend :love:

This was sasha exactly a year ago yesterday when we adopted her from the Dogs Trust, and the photo below was yesterday after a smart haircut for the Spring. I waited for probably 40+ years to own a dog and I can honestly say she has made me so very happy.

Hello Fellow Yorkie Parent! :D :love: :wave:
What a cutie Sasha is! :love:
All these woofs are so beautiful! :) I'm especially liking the wolfhounds too. A neighbor who lived a few doors down from me had one when we first moved here. He was such a gentle soul, but his bark was terrifying! :shock:

K
Hello Fellow Yorkie Parent! :D :love: :wave:
What a cutie Sasha is! :love :

:wave:hello to Jenna from Sasha

They are real characters aren't they. She is a perfect house dog who has even wormed her way into my husband's heart and soul too. It has gone from "dogs live downstairs and sleep in the kitchen", to, "well she doesn't moult so perhaps she can go upstairs for a cuddle in the mornings" to "I feel sorry for her in the kitchen, let's let her sleep upstairs"!!!

She does have a real terrier instinct though, she is very confrontational with other dogs, apart from one friend, and loves mud and puddles!

I do love her to bits though, and she is at present snoring next to me on the bed :love:

Here is Daisy my family dog, she is 14 now and still going strong somehow :love:
She's a collie X lurcher and has the intelligence of a collie she is the cleverest dog I've ever met!

Here is Daisy my family dog, she is 14 now and still going strong somehow :love:
She's a collie X lurcher and has the intelligence of a collie she is the cleverest dog I've ever met!

Aww bless her, she's gorgeous!!! My little Ellie is a collie cross with a golden retriever!

But know what you mean.. Ellie is similar! Very clever doggies!! :love:

Halfpenny dogs, part 4.

Costa, foster dog, her owner is in hospital.

Marloes ( foster dog) is a Greek, rescue, street dog. She was in a home for 18 months but the owners could not cope with her barking. The rescue had no back up in the area so we are fostering her until a new home is found. She's the bigger dog on the bottom.

This is little Sandy, who we had for a year, he was PTS a couple of weeks ago due to a liver tumour. He was an old man but became my little shadow in the year we had him.

Aww thank you so much!! :love:

She really is such a special girl, and one of a kind!! She's 8 this year, and does absolutely everything with us, swear she thinks she's human how she sits on the chairs and puts her head on the pillow when sleeping on the bed at night, lol :lol:

Loving everyone else's doggies too! :)

This is my Sisters Jack Russel x Pom called Jonsey he is absolutely nutts.

Told him to lie down so he did right where he stood instead of actually getting on the bed

9a9b11083773104ae880337776c48e42.jpg

Back