• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A thank you to you all (Shadow at emergeny vet last night) POO PIC ADDED!

I can quite happily discuss rabbit poo when eating ...... whereas eating lunch whilst others discuss the Bristol Stool Chart is quite another matter!:lol:

Oh dont get me started on the BSC !! The Photos..............................:mrgreen:

I can quite happily discuss rabbit poo when eating ...... whereas eating lunch whilst others discuss the Bristol Stool Chart is quite another matter!:lol:

Well their poos are such neat little packages, aren't they :lol:

I know a friend of mine doing her baking a few years ago told me she popped one into her mouth, thinking it was a raisin she'd dropped on the floor :shock: True story! hehe

Shadow says "thanks everyone but I don't know what all the fuss is about"

12241773_10153844729961742_7246756833865782546_n.jpg

So pleased to hear he's feeling better - lovely photo's... Including the poo, but most obviously Shadow gorgeous bunny!! :love:

Aww I'm glad Shadow's feeling better. He is a gorgeous bun :love: Definitely agree with what you've said, it's thanks to RU that a massive great klaxon went off in my head on Monday when Peanut Butter refused his dinner!

Back