• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Rex Aged 8+ Years ?

Yes, Cassie and Oakley are my current Rexes and will remain so for hopefully many years. They have taken over the dining room - the floor is now covered with various rugs, fleecy blankets and towels to make it easier on their feet/hocks and toys/tunnels to keep them occupied.

They were supposed to live outside but have managed to make their presence felt in both the house and the garden.

Yes, Cassie and Oakley are my current Rexes and will remain so for hopefully many years. They have taken over the dining room - the floor is now covered with various rugs, fleecy blankets and towels to make it easier on their feet/hocks and toys/tunnels to keep them occupied.

They were supposed to live outside but have managed to make their presence felt in both the house and the garden.

They are wonderful Buns :love:
Of course noBun could replace Pebbles but they are no doubt special in their own right :love:

Having Buns indoors means we get to see and learn so much more about their individual characters. Bunny watching is the best entertainment ever :love::love:

Definitely agree about bunny watching and learning from them:).

I have noticed that the bunnies equally seem to enjoy a bit of human watching, especially if they think they are due to be fed!

This has nothing to do with Rex's, but does anyone know what breed of rabbit it was that lived to 18? Or so it sais in the world records book.

Back