• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new pet shop in Epping but selling rabbits

Well i went to Ongar today and instead of walking past Alan,s pet shop and judging it without actually having been there:shock::evil:I went in:)and was very impressed with both alan himself :)who was very friendly and helpful:)and with the shop itself :)oohh and his gorgeous Labradoodle doggie:love:
He has a full range of supplies (some i had never hear of:oops:) but my cats love the dry food that i bought for them and hetty loves her catnip mouse:love:so thanks Alan for your help:Dit really was a pleasure to meet you and maybe before people judge others they should do the same as me and go and speak with owner,s:)they may be pleasntly surprised (as i was):)

Well said:D
Glad you got to meet the shop owner

Hutch sizes

eeerrrmm ok quick question so if your not selling the small hutches outside your shop why bother having them? why not just have the legal requirement sized hutch outside? wouldnt that be easier to show people the size of the hutch that is required of them to have?

What legal requirements are there for hutch sizes and where can I find out about this

Back