• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Morse Update- Tuesday 26th January 1800hrs

Lots of vibes for Morse, poor soul has had a rough time.

The op did my Flynn the world of good Jane, it was awful at the time, but he is doing so well. Not sure if him and Morse have the exact same problem right enough. Hope Morse can keep fighting. He is a brave boy.

:wave:
I haven't been on the forums for a month due to exams but I still thought of you and Morse, he stuck in my head, bless him. I hope all went well today, vibes for Morse. x

Morse saw C this morning. She said that his ears are looking better but still not 100%. We discussed at length the surgery and we have agreed not to go ahead with it.
Morse will remain on the same drug regime and I have been given a little device to 'suck' the pus from his ear canal. It works really well :)

Surgery is still an option, but both me and C see it as a last resort. Morse would require bilateral vertical ear canal resections as both ears are effected.
I honestly question if I could put him through that.

Anyways, sorry for delayed update. Had some dreadful news today and 'things' have not been good :cry:

Back