• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Message Great Update P 60

Great news for two of these bunnies
Trixie and Skittle have been offered a home:D:D
They will hopefully be in it within 7 days..I'm over the moon:D

So anyone for a Bouncer or Simby??

...and a lovely home it will be too :D I have met their mummy-to-be twice and she is extremely eager to do things 100% right for the buns. She even brought a note pad & pen last time I saw her (she came to my house to meet Paw-Paw & to see my set ups for ideas) and as a result went straight home & bought ings hay, visited various web sites (inc. this one ;) ) & fitted lino (& mirrors :oops:) in the hutch! She's also had a fab 8ft run custom built which incorporates all of the things I put on a "must have" list :D

She is very keen to learn more and be advised on all aspects of rabbit welfare. It's lovely to meet people like this and know that they will keep in touch.

T&S are very lucky buns and I feel very proud to have been a part of the process which has found them a home. *grins* :D

Last edited:
I would always give a 'problem' bunny a home. I think i like a challenge! I know that my Inca would still have been at bunnyhop rescue with kay if i hadn't taken her. :)

Today I spent some time going through Rabbits In Need and selected a quad, and 2 pairs where one half of each was poorly and needed extra love and care. Sadly, I then checked my lotto ticket and haven't won, so that's knocked those adoptions on the head :lol:

But, I did adopt Barnaby who was far older than I wanted (3 years when I really wanted a bun under 1 year) and he's agouti (Pebbles is also agouti) and also a lionlop so lots of grooming needed ;). I couldn't leave him at the rescue because he'd been there 8 months and I knew he wouldn't be high on peoples 'most wanted' list (he certainly wasn't on mine). He is the bestest bunny EVER! So inquisitive and friendly and I'm completely smitten and wouldn't part with him.:love:

So, I would happily take on a 'challenging' bun, but at the moment finances prevent me.

I'm so glad that this thread has opened up offers of homes though. And I love Bouncer :love:

Back