• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Blackpool Invite

I don't think we see it as boring, more challenging :lol: ! But obviously, apart from me being allowed leave for the car boots Sunday morning, we will be tied to the rabbits, the dining room etc :roll: ! Maria is planning on sleeping in there until they jolly well like each other :lol: !

Neil

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahaahhahaha dont think she meant your weekend was boring just hers ahhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahaahhah!!!!!!!!

WOW good luck guys - so at the moment you have a 4,4 and a 3? :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahaahhahaha dont think she meant your weekend was boring just hers ahhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahaahhah!!!!!!!!

WOW good luck guys - so at the moment you have a 4,4 and a 3? :D

Almost...
4 Nellie, Poppet, Elvis & Kitty
3 Florence, BooBoo & Colleen
2 Rita & Dylan
1 Jaynie
1 Stanley

Fingers crossed....

Maria

Cool!!! :D Good luck on saturday guys - I would definately have been tempeted to come over if I hadn't been working :( - although I finish at 19:00 could be at yours by 22:00 .....

Ooo, I'd LOVE to come to Blackpool... I've only been once and that was really late at night (we were actually passing through on the way to somewhere else)

Not sure my OH will agree to drive over (I can't drive) :cry: :cry: AND I've never seen a giant bunny 'in the fur' :cry: :cry:

Everybody welcome - and we'll still be at it on Sunday for those who cant make Saturday, and probably Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday....

Maria ;)

I just shouted at my mum and said is blackpool anywhere near where we are going on holiday- she said there's a 400 mile difference - so I am very sorry but wont be able to make it! :lol:

Ahhhh I've been supposedly going to John Lewis Cheadle with a friend for two weekends now and we're (hopefully) going tomorrow - if we don't I'll pop over

Only just seen this thread ( been in Brom all week). Got back yesterday evening and so I'm a bit 'travelled out' I'm afraid ( don't think kids or animals would like me to disappear again so soon after returning home, they don't like the hired help not being around, it means work for them !:lol: :lol: ).
Very best of luck with the bonding, got to have som 'bonding in progress' piccies please!!!!!!!!:D :D.

Back