• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 and 1/2 weeka after neauter okay?

With girlies I've left them 10days to heal and then introduced them and that's been younger girls and older girls so yours might be fine by October. Might be an idea to ask someone in to help you bond tho as 5can be quite a handful and if you're not very experienced at it it can be hard going. :D

Sorry to jump in on your thread Beth :oops: but wanted to ask as its related, what advice does anyone have for bonding a group?

I've bunnies here that I want to bond to make a five. They are all neutered/speyed. 2 does 3 bucks. The two does live together at mo as does two bucks and then one buck is alone at mo. I was going to try the kitchen as the place to bond them in, though they have a new shed/run set up that they will move to once bonded. But I thought in the house would be easier to watch them 24/7. They all live out so have not been in the kitchen before. Is it poss to give me any idea how long they'll need 24/7 supervision? I'll arm myself with a broom and water spray, any other hints or tips? I've only bonded two pairs before anf they were quite straightfoward.

Hope any answers will be helpful for you too Beth if you come to bonding your five later in the year :D x

Back