• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4.7.12 Dylan has gone to the Bridge

Thank you everyone. Have just cleaned out the indoor buns and checked on Molly outside. She is sitting in her hutch on her own. I gave her some of Geoff's Peoples lovely forage and she picked it up and threw it out of the way. She is NOT happy:(:(

Bumble and Frangipan are in the other hutch. They all normally snuggle up together so I don't know if they sense Molly wants to be on her own or something.

Molly is quite an old bun and had been with Dylan for a very long time. She lost her daughter earlier this year too. I just hope she starts eating soon.

I can't believe my gentle old man has gone. He has been part of my life for such a long time - a calm,distinguished presence. No matter how much I had to handle him to medicate or syringe feed him he never got nasty or tried to bite me.

I so hope he is at peace now and that he knew just how much I loved him and didn't die distressed because I was in such a state. I feel I let him down by crying but I couldn't help it :(:(

Oh Karen I am so so sorry Dylan never improved. I am so sad for you, that it was time to say goodbye. I am home all day if you want to call and a slhoulder to cry on. xxx

Thank you everyone. Have just cleaned out the indoor buns and checked on Molly outside. She is sitting in her hutch on her own. I gave her some of Geoff's Peoples lovely forage and she picked it up and threw it out of the way. She is NOT happy:(:(

Bumble and Frangipan are in the other hutch. They all normally snuggle up together so I don't know if they sense Molly wants to be on her own or something.

Molly is quite an old bun and had been with Dylan for a very long time. She lost her daughter earlier this year too. I just hope she starts eating soon.

I can't believe my gentle old man has gone. He has been part of my life for such a long time - a calm,distinguished presence. No matter how much I had to handle him to medicate or syringe feed him he never got nasty or tried to bite me.

I so hope he is at peace now and that he knew just how much I loved him and didn't die distressed because I was in such a state. I feel I let him down by crying but I couldn't help it :(:(

He was such a good boy...even when meanie auntie Sam had to come and flush his eye out :love:

I'm sure he knows how much you loved him. x

So sorry for Dylan...it's so awful when you are there having them PTS I always cry it's really not something you can control so don't feel guilty...sending a big hug xxx

Thanks everyone.

I have spent the afternoon with Sam which helped. Just feel so lost. I was pretty low before this happened due to other stuff in my life and now I feel overwhelmed by sadness.

Have a bad headache and feel sick so am going to take some sleeping tablets and go to bed.

Molly was still in the same position when I got home as when I left. I am worried about her too now.

I really, really appreciate everyone's support.

xxxxx

I am so sorry about Dylan, hugs for you and give molly some cuddles from me too, its hard for the both of you xxxxx

Back