• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

35 rabbits!

Kareen, is it worth asking the local RSPCA branch for some neutering vouchers so that they can all be done. I would hope that for large nos of bunnies, such as this, that they might help. You are taking them in, which saves their resources and space, but I would ask for some vouchers. Its worth a go.

Neutering vouchers? never heard of them! but will look into it thanks.
This case was a while ago now (feb) I informed the SSPCA and they took over. I hope it is all under control now :)

:shock::shock::shock: 35! 35! how is that possible , oh god , i'm sorry but thats completley irresponsible , not just because of the pregnant does ,but what about diseases , well done for taking them in , if i was near i would help . Good luck with them all :wave:

Neutering voucher , my friend uses them , you get so much of neutering your bunny , you donate 15 pound to the rspca and then they give you a voucher to get your rabbit done ( only bucks) . But you have to go to the vets they say you have to go to :)

Back