• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

26th April-all too much-michael's dead, bobbie is very ill

Thank you

I am pretty certain I will have to let Michael go within the next couple of days

Patrick is becoming more and more unsteady on his feet. C wants him on daily Depocillin, maximum dose Metacam and Vetergesic if needed. He may also need gut motility meds/SQ fluids and syringe feeds overnight.

I fully expect him to be rolling in the next few hours

I feel as though I could crawl into a cave and fall asleep forever

:cry:

So sorry that they are both unwell and sending loads of good wishes for speedy recoveries xxx

Lots and lots of ((((((((((((((vibes)))))))))))))))coming your way.So sorry this is happening.Gentle noserubs for your boys x

Thank you

I am pretty certain I will have to let Michael go within the next couple of days

Patrick is becoming more and more unsteady on his feet. C wants him on daily Depocillin, maximum dose Metacam and Vetergesic if needed. He may also need gut motility meds/SQ fluids and syringe feeds overnight.

I fully expect him to be rolling in the next few hours

I feel as though I could crawl into a cave and fall asleep forever

:cry:

Jane I am so sorry :( I wish I could do more to help other than send vibes and prayers.
Let's hope the depocillin knocks the bug out and that Patrick will rally. I can't tell you how I feel for you on this one. :(:(:(
And Michael....:cry::cry::cry: I desperately hope it doesn't come to that.... But I know you will not allow him to languish. It's just so unfair. :cry:
((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))) for you. xxxx

I am so sorry i have missed this jane, Sending millions and millions of vibes for both Michael and Patrick :cry::cry::cry: Sending huge hugs to you xxx

Michael is comfortable within himself in that he is relaxed and eating. But his hind legs are becoming more and more unstable. Thankfully the awful muscle spasms have stopped. He has spent the morning basking in the sunshine that is coming in through the lounge window.

Patrick is very very poorly. He is now not eating and this morning I had to clear an enormous amount of pus from his right ear. It is by far the worst case I have ever seen and it is obviously very painful. He is having Metacam and Vetergesic aswell as the Depocillin. He really is extremely miserable :cry:

Back