• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

26th April-all too much-michael's dead, bobbie is very ill

Oh Jane (((((((comforting hugs))))))) it really is so unfair :cry::cry::cry:
I will also pray for a miracle for Michael and for strength for you. I'm thinking of you both and hoping this is going to resolve in a happier way. xxxx

Sorry to hear about Michael's troubles Jane. Is it worth trying some acupunture for his nerve damage?

Sorry to hear about Michael's troubles Jane. Is it worth trying some acupunture for his nerve damage?

He was far to stressed this morning, he went into respiratory distress :cry:

I really dont think he will be a suitable candidate for acupuncture :cry:

We are about out of options for Michael :cry: C says he has a trapped nerve now, most probably the result of a collapsed vertebrae. His muscles have all gone into spasm, you can see them quivering :cry:

As well as his normal pain killers/anti-inflammatory he is now having a stronger pain killer/muscle relaxant. But we are bordering on 'Quality of Life' territory now and if Michael shows no improvement over the next 24-48 hours I will have to say yet another final goodbye to a much loved friend :cry:

I am at breaking point, I really dont know how much more I can take

:cry:

This is how Binky looked a few weeks ago and it was heartbreaking. Last week he tried to jump the 30" barrier to his pen and very nearly made it :shock: I really hope the anti-inflammatories/painkillers etc bring back his quality of life.

Sending vibes.

:( I hope that the new meds can help Michael have quality of life for some time yet. Sending him lots of vibes xxx

Hugs to you too Jane, you are going through so much this year.

He is deteriorating :cry:

Just spoken with C and she has advised to give a higher dose of the new pain killer/muscle relaxant. But realistically it looks as though I am going to have to make 'the decision' within the next 24 hours

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh Jane...I really feel for you...I know how hard it is having such a poorly bun and having to think about what to do for the best. I really wish someone could wave a magic wand and make it all go away.

So, so sorry you are having to go through this, after everything you have been through already.

Big {{{{{hugs}}}}}

The very best of luck with making 'the decision' its never easy being in this position with the ones we love...

Back