• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

23 baby bunny key rings up for re-homing :Fat Fluffs:

Hiya, have you any key ring bunnies left for me??

Lisa xx:wave:

Definatey .... I'll let Lucy know you are already homechecked!! :lol: By the way Lucy (ecudc) has Honey (formerly known as Lakota) who arrived in the same box as Belle! :D

Last edited:
Hmmm now white or grey? I'll write you a letter from Poppy for your website this week now that uni is out of the way and we've had our results (I got a 2:1), I'll take some more photos too once I've touched up the paintwork on the hutch- Charlie just couldn't help himself :lol:

ETA: I'll take one white and one grey :lol: Can I pay via your website?

Hmmm now white or grey? I'll write you a letter from Poppy for your website this week now that uni is out of the way and we've had our results (I got a 2:1), I'll take some more photos too once I've touched up the paintwork on the hutch- Charlie just couldn't help himself :lol:

ETA: I'll take one white and one grey :lol: Can I pay via your website?

Fab, I'll look forward to it! :D And congratulations hon that's great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes - via website is fine :D :D

Fab, I'll look forward to it! :D And congratulations hon that's great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes - via website is fine :D :D

Thanks, I was really pleased :D, it was a long wait- now I've got to get some 'relevant experience' ie do a badly paid job for a year or two before I can apply for another badly paid job :lol::lol:

I've paid via your website :)

Ill send you a cheque. Do you want to PM me with names for cheque and addresses an stuff and ill get it off in the post tomorrow? Ta!

:wave:

Please can I have another silver one, I'll pay via the website again, they arrived today and my friend fell in love with it :lol:

Back