• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

23 baby bunny key rings up for re-homing :Fat Fluffs:

Did they have a nice trip? They looked very put out when I put them in the jiffy bag....I think they had got used to being free range buns. Food is easy.......old shopping receipts and half used tubes of lippy should be fine.

They enjoyed their trip thank you, although the grey bun wanted to go to Exeter with his brother to visit my daughter. I told him she would be back soon and he could meet her then. He doesn't seem to be missing his brother at all, more receipts for me he said!

I might be brave and try bonding! :lol::lol::lol:

please may i order another white?

is it ok to do the same via donate?

hope it covered your fees Chloe x

Of course you can and yes that's fine and they did - thank you Sarah :D

I'd like to adopt a grey baby please!!! - do you have paypal or do I need to send a cheque? :D

If you go to the website www.fatfluffs.com there is a donate flag in the top right corner which will take you to paypal :D Thanks Faye :D

cottonmather (faye?) can you pm me your address so I can send the bunny. Indi chick I didn't get time to post yours yeterday nor will I today so I can send them both together hopefully on saturday.

Oops forgot to say the bunny arrived the other day and is soooo cute. Really cheered me up after a p**hy day :D

recieved mine today and now the kids are fighting lol going to call them (making me old now) rosy posy and christopher from the brilliant blackberry farm books.:D

Fudges mum I got the cheque yesterday, I'll get them posted tomorrow or at the weekend.

We have all colours left.

:wave:
gets all excited about the adoption-aunty maz was hoping her baby would be here tomorrow but will tell her they are being cuddled in preparation for their big adventure:rolleyes:

yes sorry, I have to get the OH to post them as I leave work before it opens, get back after it closes and the nearest one to work is 20 minutes walk & you can't park there.

thanks babes
not to worry-just means that they will be well cuddled in their new adopted home...ive done her a home check and know they will be loved....she has her fingers crossed for a lilac one to keep her bear company in her bedroom!:roll:

:D
after a thoroughly tough and horrible day at work I came home to a special carrier....inside were my 3 lovely bunnies....lavendar and ambrosia are snuggled on the sofa withand the 2nd little lilac one is ready to go to aunty maz :D

they are all truly lovely with very soft twiddlie ears :)

Back