• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2010 End of Year Candle Ceremony

This has been our worst year ever for bunnies going to the Bridge, we have lost 11 bunnies and a hamster :cry::cry:

Hamlet - 12th February

Hamlethamster007x2.jpg

Mabel - 31st March

MackMabel78.07x2.jpg

Missie - 25th April

Newgirl0112.jpg

Willow - 17th May

Willow2-2.jpg

Hermoine - 31st May

Hermi028x2.jpg

Butterfly - 12th June

AllotmentbunniesfromKay015x2.jpg

Dolly - 25th July

Dollyx2.jpg

Cleo - 31st July

LeofromScotland009x2.jpg

Lily-Hope (Our Big Brave Girl) 25th August

Lily-Hope018x2.jpg

Lily-Hopeonhervetbed001x2.jpg

Leo - 16th September

Leo001x2.jpg

Clover - 16 October

Clover10607007forRB-1.jpg

Darcy - 9th December

Darcy007x2.jpg

We love and miss them all so much, we hope they are happy at the Bridge now xx

I will be thinking of Tilly Toodlepip who died on 11th January 2010.

Tilly, you were my first bunny, my best friend and my soul bun. There arent words to express how much I miss you following me everywhere, making me laugh, snuggles on the bed. Youre the only bunny ive ever known who would sleep on your back with your legs straight in the air :shock::lol: Timmy adored you from the moment you met, despite your protests and Daddy adored you beyond words. He loves Timmy, Mimi and Max so much, but you were his special girl.
We were crushed the day you died in our arms. It was so sudden with no warnings :cry: Ive never felt grief like it, it was as though a part of me had been ripped away.

I'll never get over you Toodles. I love you so so much and would give my right arm to have you back. 2010 will always be the year I lost my best friend :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

jelly pig and noodle hammy

Night night my noisy jelly belly pig. Miss you. Loads. X

Night night to noodle Roo, my people hating winter white hammy. Never has one of my fur babies disliked me so much but I loved you for the two and a half years you spent with us-you had the sharpest teeth ever and would still lunge at me at food time even when your body was tired and frail. You rock noo! X

I will be remembering my hammie Charlie and my gorgeous piggie Indie, who I lost a few weeks ago. She put up such a fight and I miss her so much. xx

I will be lighting a candle for the 2 bunnies, 1 hamster, 2 gerbils and cat I've lost this year :cry:

To Franks and Zebby my gorgeous bunnies. Mummy misses you chewing through the carpet and anything else you could get your teeth on!

Oakley my runty little Robo. I only had you for 4 months but you were already 2 years old by then, you were such a character little man.

Poppy and Grace my gerbils who died within a week of each other.

And to my beloved Snowdon (my little Norms) My cat who was 22 years old, he was helped to the bridge on October 28th. I stayed with you right til the end my gorgeous boy, I hope you knew how much I loved you.

I loved you all so much and miss you every day.
Look after each other. Mummy will see you again one day x x x x x x

For the first time, we have lost bunnies of our own this year.

We'd like to remember

Fudge

Our dear Oxford bunny who was grumpy to the end, but we loved her just the same.

Aug2010069.jpg

Dear Noah Nonnie No who went only a few weeks ago. Can't believe you have left us Noah, it wasn't your time.

Mitesandteeth013.jpg

Our darling, wonderful Netty Poppet von Noodles

Her time with us was too, too short. Three months free of the hell hole that was Lymington. Always in my head, my heart and our lives.

8thSept2010009-1.jpg

My beautiful Gingerbread Bun, who went to the bridge on 15th October this year.

I will love you forever baby bun. xx

VickysPictures2210.jpg

I'll be remembering
Hector the gorgeous bunny who started everything
fkp1cm.jpg

Crackers the puppy, who was only with us 1 day before passing away from Parvo :(
The guineapiggles Marmite and Chocolate
Bill,Ben and the two girl gerbils who were never named, I blame myself for your passing, Im sorry.
The fishies we've had especially Bucksfizz.
289lo3q.jpg

I'll also be remembering my Momma (3/5/2002)
and my Grandma (18/03/2010)
Miss you all terribly :cry:

We will be remembering our Lilly who passed this year. Kind, gentle sister to our prickly Holly. Lilly you are much missed xxx

Poppet (Pops) 8-2-10
2-6-093.jpg

5-2-0915.jpg

Angel 20-5-10
July20047weeksold.jpg

AngelMike3.jpg

Hope 5-11-10
Hope.jpg

7-2-10-1.jpg

Holly 1-12-10
Holly.jpg

MyBunnies005-1.jpg

"A piece of our heart went with you all"

Little-Angel-and-Bunny-Rabbit-angels-7613624-500-628.jpg

'Hope the Angels at the Bridge watch over you
Till we all meet again'
Goodnight our precious little ones
Mum & Dad Tucker & all the Tuckerbunnies
x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Candle-2.gif

For you all

I will be remembering my Kermit and all my pets from when i was young (Queenie - dog, Snowball - Cat, Sparky - Budgie and all my old hammies and finches)

k7.jpg

I will be lighting a candle for my special boy, who i miss so much :cry: Ive never ever met a rabbit like you Scamp, you were my world and i would give anything to have you back :cry: Im sat here in floods of tears after looking at photos of you, im sorry you cant be with us this Christmas :cry: Love and miss you so much sweetheart xXx

S7001457.jpg

100_2337.jpg

scamppostop.jpg

we will be remembering daisy. i never had my own pets when i was young and later on life when i got ill my husband thought it might help to have some pets so out of the blue one day at work he phoned me and said we could get some rabbits. that was a thursday and by sunday morning we were sat in our conservatory in the freezing cold staring at these two rabbits who were equally sat staring at us.

daisy was my little angel, she was so quiet and peaceful but she had this minxy bossy side to her. she was full of character, we fitted a half moon hanging basket to the side of their hutch and cam down one morning to find her sat in it munching hay weeing everywhere! she looked adorable and loved her hay so much, we stopped her jumping in it because it got so messy but now i wish we had just let her do it.

she always took good care of duke, grooming him and calming him down.

shed let me sit and cuddle her for hours on my lap, one time we were sat watching telly and had to feed her separately to duke, she snuggled right down and then flopped over onto her side. it was so touching to know she felt so safe.

then again the time we were sat on the sofa together one sunday morning snuggling and she decided to have a wee wasn't the most touching moment! not as bad as what she did to the hubby tho - lets just say she gave him a nip in the most painful place you can imagine! always think first about bunny cuddles when only wearing PJ's!

she was the most docile cuddly bunny and i miss her every day, it doesn't get any easier and if i could just have one more cuddle, well i would give anything.

i still cant get the image of her last 24 hours with us out of my mind, it haunts me constantly wishing i could have ended her pain or prevented it - she didnt deserve it and i wish i didn't keep seeing her like it but i try to remind myself of the happy times and remember seeing her periscoping and snuggling with duke.

daisy you will always be in my heart and the tears i shed as i type this are a testimony to how special you were to me.

134608677_bMaQj-M-1.jpg

For my sisters Piggies, Dee Dee and Squeak. Missing you both, gorgeous girlies :cry::love:

I will also be remebering all the RU bunnies that have passednto the bridge. My thoughts are with you xx

This year we lost Benny, Hurley, Rydia and Rosa. I will never forget any of them. They were all so very special to me. :cry: :love:

Benny
DSC00018.jpg

Hurley
Hurley3.jpg

Rosa
Rosa1.jpg

Rydia
DSCN0182.jpg

AMETHYST

I will be remembering Daisy. :love: I loved you so much Daisy. People saw you as the evil cat because you used to growl and we think you had a bit of feral in you, but I always loved you. I remember when you used to sleep on the end of my bed, so snug and warm. :love: I always told you how much I loved you and that you were the number 1 cat. I loved stroking you and the the way you would purr when I tickled underneath your chin. Bless you. :) You didn't like to be held but that was fine, I always made sure you still got attention. :D I remember one time when I woke up and you were sat on my pillow! I was too afraid to come out of my covers incase you scratched me. I know you wouldn't mean it but you were so happy, I didn't want to move you! I loved you with all my heart Daisy and always will. I will never forget you Daisy and I'm so sorry you suffered on your last days. If we had known you were ill we would have ended it sooner. :cry: My next door neighbour looked after you though, making you a little shelter. :love: He loved you so much and it was like you had 2 homes! :) You were a lucky cat and I remember how much you loved chicken! Rest in peace baby, we will meet again. :love: xxxxx
dais-1.jpg

I will also be remembering my gorgeous piggies, Rainbow and Fudge. :love: I got you both for my 9th birthday, well Rainbow, you were for my brother but you were always my baby girl. :love: You were both so timid when I got you and I remember being so happy when I opened up the box and saw you both hiding in the hay! :love: You were perfect and I loved you instantly! I love the way you used to wheek for your veggies, we could never walk down the garden path with any without you 2 squeaking at us! :lol: You loved the grass and had so much fun going out in the run. :D I remember when you had a treat and got to play in the rabbit run which is huge! :) You loved it in there especially with all your toys! :D You were very lucky piggies and I loved you so so much. I hope you liked your indoor exercise in the ball pit that I bought especially for you and Petal. You had lots of guinea pig friends, and you loved your brother Dougal who lived across the road. It was lovely that you could go and meet him. You were always so gentle with other guinea pigs and so accepting. :) When we brought little Petal into your lives, you were so good. Her new mums and she loved you dearly. I'm sure she still does and misses you loads like I do but we will never forget you babies. You had an amazing life and I can't have wished for any other piggies but you! :cry: Sleep well my baby girls, forever in my heart and together always. :love:

DSCF5174-1.jpg

Back